Our ideal candidate brings a distinct combination to the table: Technical experience and a willingness to learn.
We aim to deliver consistency within our products. We want all of our photographers to be at a consistent level within there skill sets, while also working to develop their own niche skills in the process. In saying that, you'll have a ton of creative freedom, flexibility within your schedule, the ability to share your ideas to get us to next level and the opportunity to have an early role in a growing company.
Skills that are relevant to the position include:
- Digital Photography (Do you understand your camera settings? Shutter, Aperture, ISO, etc. )
- Flash Experience is a bonus
- Lightroom/Photoshop proficiency
- Customer Service (Working with both our clients and theirs is half the battle.)
- Punctuality (Can you manage your time to make shoots and hit daily deadlines?)
- Patience and attention to detail (Our goal is to make good things look great!)
- The ability to take and provide feedback
- Passion for growing/developing yourself and our company
You should have:
- Your own camera equipment (Body, wide angle lens, tripod)
- Laptop with editing software (Lightroom, Photoshop)
- A reliable form of transportation
- Paid training
- Access to proprietary camera technology and software
- Constructive feedback to bring your photography to the next level
If you are an independent, hard working, positive-minded photographer looking for the opportunity to do what you love each and everyday, we have just the position for you.
Please e-mail your resumé, website, portfolio, Instagram feed, Facebook page, WHATEVER platform you're using to show your work, to email@example.com for more information on this position!